This action-packed genre study features multicultural, adrenaline-inducing titles that will have your reluctant readers blazing through the shelves in a flash. Whether trekking through raging snowstorms, dodging bullets in the midst of war, swashbuckling on the high seas, or navigating the dangers of the urban jungle, these stories capture the age-old spirit of humanity’s fight to survive against seemingly insurmountable odds. This collection will have all of your students jumping at the chance to read.Available for Grades 5, 6-8 and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 5
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Graphic Organizer30 Student Copies
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Notebook30 Student Copies
- Informational Text Set1 Basket
- Thematic Research Library80 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.
480 Norristown Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422