Our land has been host to so many different experiences. Native Americans found a home here thousands of years ago and grew countless rich and diverse nations. European settlers flocked here to escape persecution or to seek out new prosperity. Our own era has seen an explosion of innovation and scientific achievement and consequently, a range of new challenges. Through historical fiction, we can explore different times in American history and gain new perspectives on our modern American lives.Available for Grades 4 and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 4
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Graphic Organizer30 Student Copies
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Notebook30 Student Copies
- Informational Text Set1 Basket
- Thematic Research Library80 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.
480 Norristown Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422