From noses that grip to skins that hide, amazing adaptations flourish in the animal kingdom. This unit explores how animal characteristics and behaviors are reflections of a species’ environment through some of the most fascinating creatures on the planet, from spiders and sharks to elephants and frogs. This unit, built on the CCSS and the Next Generation Science Standards, will help ensure that students are well adapted for survival in the college and career environment.Available for Grades 4 and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 4
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Final Project Organizer1 Teacher Copy
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Writing Cards30 Student Copies
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Notebook30 Student Copies
- Thematic Research Library100 Classroom Titles
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.
480 Norristown Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422