Whether it’s a furry friend that lives in our house or cows we drive past in a field, a wolf in a documentary or a coyote in a cartoon, animals are endlessly fascinating. Many folktales, books, and films feature animals as the main characters. Sometimes animals are the object of study, presented to reveal fascinating details of the lives of creatures unlike us. Other times, the animals take on human features in order to teach important lessons about morality and the way humans should treat one another in the real world.Available for Grades 2 and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 2
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Graphic Organizer30 Student Copies
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Notebook30 Student Copies
- Informational Text Set1 Basket
- Thematic Research Library80 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.