This collection allows students to investigate the time of conflict in American History from 1820 through 1877. Topics covered include the politics and battles of the Civil War, African American enslavement and resistance, the women’s suffrage movement, and Reconstruction.Available for Grades 5+ and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 5, 7, and 8
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Final Project Organizer1 Teacher Copy
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Writing Cards30 Student Copies
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Notebook30 Student Copies
- Thematic Research Library100 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.