Writers of dystopian fiction speculate about societies that are harsh and oppressive. Some are ruled mercilessly by powerful tyrants, while others may appear perfect on the surface but are nightmarish in reality. Heroes of dystopian fiction often find deep-rooted problems in their society that others ignore or simply do not see. Some wish to destroy the awful system in which they live, thereby restoring a healthy order to the world, while others merely want to escape.Available for Grades 9+
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Graphic Organizer30 Student Copies
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Anchor Titles2-5 Titles
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Informational Text Set1 Basket
- Thematic Research Library80 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.
480 Norristown Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422