Transform your classroom into a savanna, forest, ocean, desert, and rainforest! Budding ecologists will thrive in a learning environment designed to study organisms and environments. Built on the CCSS and research-based practices in science inquiry and early literacy, this is the third unit of a comprehensive emergent reader curriculum.Available for Grades K and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade K
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework30 Student Copies
- Science Tools1 Teacher Copy
- Big Books4-7 Titles
- Notebook30 Student Copies
- Read-Aloud Collection2 Baskets
- Thematic Library75 Classroom Titles
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.
480 Norristown Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422