This science collection consists of the best books in print in Spanish on everything related to weather. Students will explore and understand the forces that produce both local and global weather systems. The collection includes fascinating books on atmospheric disasters such as tornadoes, thunderstorms, blizzards, and hurricanes. Flood your room with the right books and create a perfect storm of student engagement and achievement.Available for Grades 3 and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 3
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Final Project Organizer1 Teacher Copy
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Writing Cards30 Student Copies
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Notebook30 Student Copies
- Thematic Research Library100 Classroom Titles
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.