Grab your magnifying glass for this exploration of invertebrates! Your junior entomologists will buzz about bees, spiders, butterflies, ladybugs, and other creatures from the natural world. Built on the CCSS and research-based practices in science inquiry and early literacy, this is the fourth unit of a comprehensive emergent reader curriculum.Available for Grades K and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade K
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework30 Student Copies
- Science Tools1 Teacher Copy
- Big Books4-7 Titles
- Notebook30 Student Copies
- Read-Aloud Collection2 Baskets
- Thematic Library75 Classroom Titles
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.