Explore the most fundamental of all human relationships: the family. From family reunions to sibling rivalries to beloved family pets, the stories in this collection highlight the importance of family, along with the daily challenges and conflicts that families often face. Books in the collection illustrate the many different sizes and shapes that families may take; their diverse cultural heritages and family values; the roles, responsibilities, and routines that families maintain; and their part in the larger community.Available for Grades 1 and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 1
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Read-Aloud Collection1 Basket
- Notebook30 Student Copies
- Informational Text Set1 Basket
- Thematic Research Library80 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.