This is a fascinating collection that provides answers to everything kids want to know about the human body. It covers topics ranging from how the digestive system works to facts about head lice. These books provide students with opportunities to read expository text with science and health education content. Make no bones about it, your students will enjoy the life sciences as presented in these works of art. This collection does not address human reproduction.Available for Grades 6-8 and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 7 and 8
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Final Project Organizer1 Teacher Copy
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Writing Cards30 Student Copies
- Anchor Titles2-5 Titles
- Thematic Research Library100 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.