Focusing on all life forms that spend the majority of their time in salt water, this collection covers a broad swath of ocean animals such as seahorses, dolphins, sharks, penguins, and polar bears. Our collection features books available for young people on this topic. Ensure that your students master the life science standards (e.g., life cycles, food chains, ecosystems, habitats, symbiosis) as they enjoy being immersed in this outstanding collection.Available for Grades 3 and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 3
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Final Project Organizer1 Teacher Copy
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Writing Cards30 Student Copies
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Notebook30 Student Copies
- Thematic Research Library100 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.