Memoir is a subgenre of autobiography. Unlike autobiographies, memoirs do not necessarily chronicle authors’ lives from birth to the present. Instead, they capture a thematically linked collection of events recalled from the author’s perspective. Memoirists often tell their stories to explain important events from their own unique subjective viewpoints, to expose social or personal struggles and how they overcame them, or to provide social commentary through a subjective vantage point.Available for Grades 9+
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Graphic Organizer30 Student Copies
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Anchor Titles2-5 Titles
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Informational Text Set1 Basket
- Thematic Research Library80 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.
480 Norristown Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422