Get a clue with this collection of one of the most beloved genres in children’s and young adult literature. Watch as your students lace up their gumshoes and don their deerstalker hats in hot pursuit of reading proficiency and deductive reasoning skills. From Nancy Drew and Sherlock Holmes to Kid Caramel and Cam Jansen, readers will discover (or rediscover) their favorite sleuths. This collection will give your armchair detectives the chance to fall in love with reading.Available for Grades 4-8 and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 7 and 8
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Graphic Organizer30 Student Copies
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Anchor Titles2-5 Titles
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Informational Text Set1 Basket
- Thematic Research Library80 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.