From majestic, house-sized trees that have stood for millenia to fleeting, delicate flowers in brilliant hues, plants come in a fascinating array of shapes, sizes, and colors. Aside from their natural beauty, plants also provide animals with many of their basic needs. We often take for granted the amazing diversity of the plant life around us. Through this unit, budding botanists will explore the unique and often bizarre structures, adaptations, life cycles, and interdependent relationships of the plant world.Available for Grades 1 and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 1
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Final Project Organizer1 Teacher Copy
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Writing Cards30 Student Copies
- Read-Aloud Collection1 Basket
- Notebook30 Student Copies
- Thematic Research Library100 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.