Realistic fiction explores the real live dramas of growing up. From the everyday highs and lows of family, friends, and school to handling a crisis like death or divorce or homelessness to facing larger social issues like prejudice or environmental destruction, realistic fiction books ask questions about what it means to be a good person, a good friend, and a good citizen in our contemporary world.Available for Grades 6-8 and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 6 and 7
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Graphic Organizer30 Student Copies
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Anchor Titles2-5 Titles
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Informational Text Set1 Basket
- Thematic Research Library80 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.