The United States of America is an incredible and incredibly complex place: 50 states, each with its own history and its own unique mix of cultures, climates, and politics; each state larger than many countries, all spread across an entire continent, all working (and fighting) together to make up this nation we call the USA. Students will engage in a shared study of their home states, placed within the context of the broader United States. Students will learn the key concepts of both state and U.S. geography, history, government, and economics.Available for Grades 4 and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 4
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Final Project Organizer1 Teacher Copy
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Writing Cards30 Student Copies
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Notebook30 Student Copies
- Thematic Research Library100 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.
480 Norristown Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422