Imagine there was a machine that could take you to a different time, anywhere in the world. Where would you go and what would you want to see? That is exactly what World Historical Fiction can do for you. Stow away on a journey around the world with Captain Cook or ride with King Arthur and his knights. Find out what it was like to grow up as a girl in Ancient Greece or as a homeless boy in medieval Korea. No matter which journey you choose, there is no doubt that you will think differently about your world on your return!Available for Grades 9+
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Graphic Organizer30 Student Copies
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Anchor Titles2-5 Titles
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Informational Text Set1 Basket
- Thematic Research Library80 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.
480 Norristown Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422