Myths are stories that a culture tells about itself and the world around it. Some myths were told for religious reasons and were believed with as much devotion as is shown in modern faiths. Other myths retold the adventures of legendary heroes and reinforced social values like love, family, and bravery. These stories were often exaggerated with each retelling and were believed perhaps less seriously. Many similar myths can be found in cultures around the world.Available for Grades 6-8 and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade 6
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Graphic Organizer30 Student Copies
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Anchor Titles2-5 Titles
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Informational Text Set1 Basket
- Thematic Research Library80 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.
480 Norristown Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422