This collection includes the best books detailing the politics, world conflicts, and moral and economic issues that surrounded World War II. Topics include the rise of Nazi Germany, the Holocaust, the atomic bomb, and the internment of Japanese Americans, as well as the battles and technology of the period. Students can examine international dynamics that led to war, investigate the changing roles of women on the home front, and consider the devastating effects of prejudice and hatred.Available for Grades 9+
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework1 Teacher Copy
- Final Project Organizer1 Teacher Copy
- Research Cards30 Student Copies
- Writing Cards30 Student Copies
- Anchor Titles2-5 Titles
- Core Text(s)30 Student Copies Each
- Thematic Research Library100 Classroom Titles
- Text by Jeffrey Wilhelm1 Teacher Copy
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.