Your junior zoologists will climb the tree of animal life! Students will go wild for lions and penguins while recognizing familiar pets like goldfish and rabbits. Built on the CCSS and research-based practices in science inquiry and early literacy, this is the second unit of a comprehensive emergent reader curriculum.Available for Grades K and in SchoolPace Connect® for Grade K
representative grade sample shown
Thematic Research Library
Students use the Thematic Research Library to research their individual topics using the best informational books drawn from more than 250 publishers.
* All materials shown are a representative sample. Actual titles may vary based on availability.
What's Included in this Module?
- Instructional Framework30 Student Copies
- Science Tools1 Teacher Copy
- Big Books4-7 Titles
- Notebook30 Student Copies
- Read-Aloud Collection2 Baskets
- Thematic Library75 Classroom Titles
À la carte Items
Leveled Baskets and Text Sets are available to purchase separately from the full Research Lab module.
1 Day of Professional Learning
Fill out the form below and you'll get access to our pricing list to compare our different products.
480 Norristown Road
Blue Bell, PA 19422